Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
You’ll be using minimum effort and time in your projects with a good mini circular saw. For ease of use and portability, they come in a smaller and lighter weight. A great mini circular saw is not always straightforward to discern the most appropriate.
The mini circular saws are lightweight and easy to maneuver and offer much better control than their bigger partners. They are ideal for bricks and
We thoroughly test and examine all of our saws to get our hands on to you with this definitive guide. When you’re ready, you will know exactly what circular mini saw is right for your bricklayer needs. However, it will prove difficult without sufficient knowledge or skill. We’ll shed more light on the below 7 best mini circular saws in the following analysis.
Table of Contents
Our Favorite Picks
|Makita SH02R1 12V Max
|Dremel SM20-02 120-Volt
|Genesis GCS545C 5.8
The 7 Best Mini Circular Saw
1. Makita SH02R1 12V Max
Makita SH02R1 is a brand new circular saw, very lightweight, fast, and powerful, powered by a 12 V Max CXT lithium-ion battery for convenient melamine cutting, gypsum board, pegboard, MDF, particleboard, plywood, and more.
The Makita SH02R1 circular saw cuts very straight lines, and it also has an integrated dust blower, so you can see clearly where you are cutting so you can achieve more accurate cutting results without debris, even helps with LED light.
It has a 1-inch cut depth, which is ideal for a variety of cuts. However, this cutting depth is smaller than any other circular saw.
You should certainly consider this circular saw if you make many bevel cutting. It has a basket base that enables you to change the angle of cutting for your bevel cutting up to 45 degrees.
This wireless mini-circular saw also comes with an integrated dust blower, which keeps waste off the cutting line. This increases the precision of your finished products and greatly improves their quality.
- Sloping bevel cut foundation
- Built-in powder blower
- Weighs just 3.5
- Strong Battery Output
- Slow working of blade
- Can’t generate enough energy
The wireless tool’s enduring efficiency, combined with the highest price potential, will certainly help you make the right choice.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,500 RPM for faster cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Adjustable cutting depth from 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Tilting base for bevel cuts from 0° - 45°
2. Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0
This Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 quality product was powered by a 4 Amps motor and was designed for portability. It weighs only 3,4 lbs and has an ergonomic design that makes maneuvering and working with them easy.
The materials, including aluminum, plastic, wood, and sheet metal, will be cut. Rockwell also offers a range of functionalities, such as a dust mining system, a laser guide for perfectly straight cuts, and a pivoting guard depth adjustment system.
This adjustable saw can do more and get in more places, because of its compact size and weight.
This kit contains a bag, two Allen brackets, a vacuum adapter, and 3 sheets to cut different materials.
- Easy to maneuver and control with a single hand.
- Right setting for accurate and precision cutting
- Slim handle concept enhanced customization and power.
- Locking features include to prevent automatic start
- Built with Carbide and HSS blades for cutting.
- Easy blade wearout
- Cone cut is a little hard to shape.
The slim and safe design for your cutting work provides optimum ergonomics and versatility. His style comes at an affordable price, with less effort and time to deliver perfect results.
- Powerful, 4.0 amp, multi-functional, ultra-compact circular saw
- Cuts wide variety of materials such as tile, wood, sheet metal, plastics, flooring, and more
- Ergonomic design with slim grip handle improves comfort and enhances grip and control – guide with just one hand
- Built-in laser guide helps you align the perfect cut
3. Dremel SM20-02 120-Volt Saw-Max
The Dremel Tool Kit SM20 02 120 Volt max is an innovative saw for technical and bricolage applications. It comes in a circular design, which makes controlling with only one hand very easy. The scale of other circular saws is roughly 1/3, which makes it suitable for use in near areas.
The Dremel Tool Kit SM20 02 120 Volt max does not jeopardize the power despite its size. The worm-driven motor system is sufficiently efficient and optimal control for complex applications. The cord is better for long projects than cableless models running on stored battery power.
However, the length of your cord is limited, and you should opt for a circular mini saw like the one we highlighted above if you prefer free reign when working with the tools.
Dremel Tool Kit SM20 02 120 Volt max has a circular saw blade or cutting wheel instead of the long blade it has! We are here to satisfy your needs with product selection in the various categories available on the web.
- Less onerous
- Smaller and lighter for easier handling
- Cuts the same materials as the ultra-SAW
- Easy to treat, and scope adjustment
- Not as sturdy as some tools
- Stock cuts smaller than Ultra-SAW
- Not suitable for some certain materials
Dremel tool makes great sawing will serve well its intended purpose. You can get by with the Saw-Max for lighter duty crafting and projects. It is a more robust tool designed to handle more tasks, work on material of large size, and provide even more life. It’s worth the added capacities putting it in your hand for the extra money.
- Versatile cutting system for a variety of materials (wood, plastic, metal, tile, masonry)
- Powerful 6-amp motor for tough applications
- Worm drive gearing for durability and power
- Dust extraction port for keeping the work place clean
4. Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt
The Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt also reduces very accurately and will be useful if you want the pieces to look awesome. This best mini circular saw is fitted with an integrated laser guide that shines a light on the surface to enhance the accuracy of the cut.
Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt 4-1/2 in. It quickly cuts 2X material into one pass, and with an optional HSS blade, it can cut copper and aluminum. MPN: GCS545C. Adjustable depth and bevel settings, maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees are 1-11 / 16 “and bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1 / 8”.
It has also been designed to fit in with your arm perfectly for improved control and one-handed use.
This saw’s cutting capacity is 1-1/8 inches, ideal for certain cutting applications. It can cut large pieces of wood but will combat thicker pieces.
- Versatile spare blades available
- Vacuum adapter and built-in dust port
- Strong 5.8 Amp engine
- Lightweight and compact
- Quality management is bad.
- Unstable measure
- Heavy And hard to use.
- The trimming depth is not ideal.
The mini circular Genesis saw is strong, but small, and a lightweight pick. It is an excellent choice with a 4.5-inch control grip for easy handling. The saw features a powerful 5.8 amp motor, which cuts 3500 RPM at high speeds.
- Add the powerful, compact, and lightweight control grip 4-1/2 in. Compact circular saw to your tool set today!
- Powerful - 5. 8 amp motor and 3500 RPM uses triple‐gear reduction for maximum torque | Cut through 2x material with ease...
- Convenient - quickly cuts through all 2x material with included tungsten-carbide-tipped blade | with 4-1/2” blades, you...
- Clean - built‐in dust port and vacuum adaptor keeps cutting area Clear of debris | connect to your shop Vac with the vacuum...
5. Worx Worxsaw 4-1/2″ Circular Saw Compact
For anyone who wants a lightweight circular saw, Worx’s compact circular saw is an effective choice Users love to be accurate and easy to adjust depth, but the price says a lot about the quality.
The 41⁄2-inch Worx blade is fastened to the highest degree of cutting strength for lightweight circular saws with a maximum speed of 3500RPM.
Worxsaw WX429L is an integrated safety button for a lightweight and protected saw. It has a thin blade that reduces the tool tension during cutting. It also increases the cutting speed of the machine, enabling you to work very quickly.
With its compact size and maximum load speed of 3,500 rpm, the Worxsaw WX429L is very powerful. It has an average cutting depth of up to 2 inches and is the perfect lightweight mini saw for contractors with thick structures.
Saws can quickly be changed to allow bevel cuts, and the cutting processes are further simplified. It will take you less time to cut specialized materials so you can finish your projects on time.
The saw turned to the left, enhancing visibility. It would help if you hacked through your wood surfaces with greater accuracy so that your output quality can be increased.
The Worxsaw WX429L is ergonomically designed to reduce your arm pressure while using the saw. Therefore, you will have more control and better results.
- Precise reductions
- Cut depth easily adjustable
- Bevel setting 0-45 degree
- Door with vacuum
- Good securing trigger location
- Long cuts fighting.
- Not the highest quality
- Left and right hands have contradicted the design
The bevel is quickly adapted for all sorts of woodworking ventures.
- [SMALL FOR A REASON] Quick, more efficient cuts and you can take it with you when you don’t want to lug a big saw around
- [EZ-SET DEPTH GAUGE] The lever lets you go from 0-45 degree bevel settings with quick adjustment
- [MADE FOR LUMBER] Excellent depth-of-cut for slicing up to 2" stock lumber. Cut 2x4s in a single pass. It also cuts metal,...
- [SEE THE CUT] Left-sided blade optimization gives you a clear line of sight on anything you’re cutting
6. Black+Decker 20V Max 5
The BLACK + DECKER 20V Max cordless circular saw is one of the most popular in the market, as it is both compact and affordable.
This is the perfect portable tool to use wherever you are, even in remote areas, without any power outlets. It has enough power and a 5-1/2′ blade that cuts through various materials like a butter knife.
The quality items of BLACK + DECKER are established and there’s another instrument from its impressive range. The BLACK+DECKER 20V is a powerful saw that makes cutting various surfaces simple.
It weighs just 6 pounds and this compact mini saw facilitates the transport and the use of it. Small-handed people do not fight with this device, even though they have long periods of work to accomplish.
The manufacturer is building its power instruments to be safe to use. It has a blade safety cover that secures it when not in use. The blade, which eliminates incidents and injuries will not be in contact with you or anyone in the working area.
When you work on different surfaces often around your workshop, the wireless design is one of the things you need in a compact mini saw. This saw is run on a 20V internal battery, which provides the power to cut wood and other surfaces.
- Easy to use
- Compact and handheld
- RPM 3,700
- Simple bevel adjustable
- Cutting depth adjustable
- Battery with low capacity
- Duration at stake
- The battery drains too rapidly
The cableless circular saw 20V Black + Decker is a great choice for homeowners because it’s ideal for most domestic DIY projects.
7. Tacklife Compact Circular Saw
TACKLIFE Circular Saw, the cheapest and most interesting circular saw on the market, combines quality and price simultaneously.
You have 6 blades, each with a diameter of 4.5 inches and a depth of 1.9 inches. This saw makes straight cuts and angle cuts between 90 and 45 °.
There is a built-in laser guide so that you can cut with just one hand as accurately as possible. You can cut timber, plastic, tile, and metal with this saw.
- Powerful with 5.8-amp motor.
- The blade has a cutting depth of 1.9 inches.
- At 3,500 rpm Blade works
- Comes with 6 blades and other equipment
- Safety features overdrawn
It is unique, compact, and desired in its design. It provides a high-end product with its apps. So, if you want a reasonably priced product that delivers excellent performance in moderate jobs and doesn’t want to pull on a large and heavy device, that device is for you. Without question, you can cut various materials.
- [ POWERFUL COPPER MOTOR & COMPACT SAW ] - 580W/4.8Amp powerful copper motor provides 3700RPM No-Load Speed to smoothly cut...
- [ 3 BLADES & ADJUSTABLE CUTTING DEPTH ] - The 24T TCT Blade for wood, 44T HSS Blade for plastic & soft metal and grit diamond...
- [ PRECISE LASER GUIDE & SAFE DESIGN ] - Legible laser guide and 7” scale ruler can assist you to cut a precise straight...
- [ LIGHTWEIGHT & ERGONOMIC DESIGN ] - This mini circular saw weighs only 5.25 lb, which can be a good addition to your...
What Is The Best Mini Circular Saw?
A mini circular saw is a great tool that is needed by everyone. It is compact in size and is usually light in weight terms. It is so powerful, though, and can give you controlled cuts. You will be able to make cuts in tight spaces using the saw, without compromising the quality of the work. For you, the biggest task is finding the best mini circular saw.
Saw-Max Vs. Ultra-Saw
The Saw-Max features a 6-amp engine, a 3-inch blade, and a plastic foot guard. In the Saw-Max, we discovered that it is a 3-inch blade that has been worn away equally when cutting 3⁄4 stuff. The Saw-Max can cut and flush various materials, but precautionary surface accessories, including rust removal, thin-set removal, or paint or diamond abrasive wheels, are not available for grinding purposes while The Ultra-Max weighs 6.5 lbs and is fitted with a metal foot guard, 7-amp engine and 3.5 and 4-inch blade. A side handle included provides the user with additional stability and power.
There is some feature you need to check and take note of when buying a mini circular saw. The below features are essential to check if your preferred saw has it or not.
You have to be certain of the control that you have if you want the corded or cordless sighs. Normally this is expressed in amps, and, in this case, the priority is the motor. In most cases, the models have an average of about 5 amps and are known to be effective in fundamental tasks.
While purchasing a mini circular saw, the revolution of the blade should be considered every minute. This function determines how much research you can do to speed up your work.
Some models appear to be high in vibration, which causes tiredness and affects the quality of the cuts you make.
LED light is a handy lamp on the saw that turns on, although for a little time trigger. If you work on a dark worksite, this is a great feature to see your cutting line.
Mechanism for blade
The type of blade that is supported by the saw is important to consider. The type of material you want to cut with the saw will influence you. It is important to keep an eye on the blade change mechanism when looking at the blade.
Another key factor in deciding what model you want to buy is a machine’s size. There are several different sizes intended to perform various functions. Most large circular saws are designed to care for dense and tough materials, but lightweight designs are suitable for DIY projects or amateurs.
There is no need for a good circular saw to be too wide, too bulky, or too heavy. You don’t have to pay a huge sum of money to buy it or fear that any of the content cannot be cut. The items above belong to the smallest on the market. However, the best mini circular saw works impressively to ensure that you finish a project sooner rather than later. In addition, they are small, lightweight, compact, and easier to use or transport.
- Best Manual Pole Saw
- Best Jig Saw
- Best Folding Saw
- 7 1/4 Circular Saw Blades
- Circular Saw Blade For Cutting Aluminum
- Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Circular Saw Blade For Plywood
- Budget Circular Saw
- Corded Circular Saw
- Circular Saw Blade
- Compact Circular Saw
- Best Hand Saw
- Best Compact Circular Saw
- Best Miter Saw Blade
- Best Cordless Pole Saw
- Best Miter Saw