Disclaimer: None of our reviews are sponsored. We earn a commission when you purchase items through our links.
A good 7 1/4 circular saw blades are the secret of best performing a circular saw. Nothing makes a tool essential than its great blade that simplifies the cutting process. With a good circular saw blade, hardly can one differentiate between a woodcut by a beginner or a professional woodworker. There is various circular blades brand available in today’s market, but it is a difficult task before one can find the right one.
With a good blade, you can cut various materials quickly and efficiently as possible. But identifying the right goods requires time and effort.
So, in this guide, 7 best 7 1/4 circular saw blades will be review to save your time and as well as to assist you in picking the best blades.
Table of Contents
Our Favorite Picks
|Hitachi 18008 4-Teeth
|Check Current Price
|MK Morse CSM72560
|Check Current Price
|Evolution Power Tools
|Check Current Price
|Check Current Price
|Check Current Price
|Check Current Price
|Check Current Price
The 7 Best 7 1/4 Circular Saw Blades
1. Hitachi 18008 4-Teeth
Circular blades are of different types and quality too. When selecting the right blade, ensure that it matches the type of material you want to cut. The Hitachi 18008 blade is a great blade made by a reputable company. It is a suitable blade for various circular saws. Hitachi 18008 is a good investment if you are not sure which blade to choose from.
This Hitachi 18008 was built using polycrystalline diamond technology, which provides longer life and incredible ability to cut. This is one of the best blades for mitering, ripping, and bevel cutting and also to last longer than others.
- The blade is long-lasting.
- Self-sharpening properties
- Higher pace at cutting
- Ideal for different materials cutting.
- Made of graphite materials
- Straight-line deficiency after some use
- Not suitable for Hardlap siding
- After cuts 20-30 it can get boring.
It has incredible sharpening capabilities because the blade was made from graphite materials. This ensures the blades can hold the edge sharp longer, and you don’t have to sharpen it frequently.
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- 1,000-cuts per blade
- Polycrystalline Diamond Teeth (4)
- Made for cross cutting fiber cement board
2. MK Morse CSM72560NAC Metal Devil Circular Saw
Metal Devil has been producing a great circular blade for those looking for the best circular saw blades for fast, accurate, and easy cutting.
In 2012, MK Morse CSM72560NAC 7 ¼ circular blade was launch. This blade is primarily made of aluminum, which gives it the distinction of being used worldwide.
It is best described as superior durability and sharpness because without imperfections or crushed surfaces, users will be able to obtain a uniform cut with its aluminum material.
With this blade, you will able to cut perfect shapes of aluminum materials without worrying about the hot burns and sparks.
- Consistent Performance
- Quick and accurate cutting of aluminum materials
- Faster cuts and longer life
- Easily break with much pressure
The blade also helps to cut aluminum without worrying about the untimely fragmentation of the tooth. This is a great circular saw accessory with consistent and fast performance.
- NXT tip desing minimizes stress on carbides resulting in long life
- SMOOTH CUT FINISH, smooth custs of aluminum materials with less burrs or ripped surfaces. Cuts through aluminum without...
- FAST CUTS, quick accurate custs on all aluminum shapes
- Eliminates virtually all hot sparks abrasive dust grit scorched surfaces and burns that require additional finishing
3. Evolution Power Tools 185BLADEST Steel Cutting Saw Blade
Evolution Power Tools 185BLADEST steel blade is a cheap and robust circular accessory. It is known for quick, precise cutting without heat generation.
It also saves a lot of time, unlike other blades, and you don’t have to wait until the metal cools.
This accessory unit was made for smooth cutting output surfaces. Sparks and burns can be found anywhere!
- Fast, accurate, and safe cutting
- Smooth surface, without burns and sparks.
- Designed for cutting mild steel
- Durable for a longer period
- Doubting Durability
This mild steel item has another competitive advantage over grinding belts for durability. The Evolution model guarantees the lifetime of the abrasives up to 20 or more.
- Max RPM 3900
- 40 Carbide Teeth, .078-Inch Kerf
- 20mm Arbor Size..-Note: Designed for use with Evolution saws or other low RPM saws.
4. Freud D0760X Diablo Ultra Finish Saw Blade
Want a quick and clean material for cutting accessories? These tasks would be performed by the Diablo D0760X ultra finished saw blade, and much more. The ultra-slim construction makes waste fast, quick, and easy to cut.
The saw blade is equipped with anti-vibration technology which reduces noise during service while extending the life of the tool. The body of the laser steel blade gives flatness and a smooth cut.
The non-stick coating features minimize corrosion and friction; this prolongs blade life. There are many other features in the Freud D0760X that make it one of the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades available.
- Ultra-thin kerf for fast and easy cutting
- Anti-vibration features
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield
- Lifetime Limited Guarantee
- Flexible blade
- Mostly package with a non-original package
The Freud D0760X uses an innovative high-density TiCo carbide engineered to protect blade teeth and retain sharpness four times longer than traditional carbide while reducing wear.
- Ultra thin kerf for fast, easy cutting and minimum waste
- Anti vibration Technology reduces noise and extends cutting life and Laser Cut steel blade body for smoother cuts and...
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life
- Features Freud's Exclusive TiCo Hi-Density Carbide designed specifically for crosscutting applications
5. Dewalt 7-1/4″ Circular Saw Blade
The Dewalt DW3196 is a reasonable choice if you are looking for a toothed end platter. It is extremely robust and puts you in the grip. Brand names for Dewalt are a popular choice among professionals, so consider this 71⁄4 circular blade for your different tasks.
Dewalt 60 blades of teeth are sharper than most other blades of saw allowing smooth and fast cutting. These are made from tungsten carbide, and you know these going to remain sharper longer. There is an adhesive expansion point, and to reduce movement, it is ribbed; this helps to keep the blade still.
A unique aspect of the Dewalt product is that it has a return shaft with its blades which allows you to keep power by reducing the kickback you could get from the saw. It has a thin sausage which will give you amazing cuts.
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting
- Arbor with diamond knock-out
- Ribbed heat vent included
- Sharp and durable for longer period
- Burr after using
Dewalt 7-1/4 is a good blade for finishing tasks with plenty of sharp teeth for a quick and straight cut. It doesn’t vibrate much and is fairly quiet. This blade has an impacted shoulder that makes the blade better than the others on this list.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
6. Freud D0724A Diablo 7-1/4-Inch
If you’re thinking about getting the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades in today’s, you should never forget Freud’s saws. For several years this brand maker has been very creative in a saw and their accessories development.
This blade ultra-thin laser-cut sausage and the heavy microgravity of titanium carbide, smooth cutting, and even cutting can be performed on various carpentry ventures. kudos to its excellent results obtained from plywood, treated wood, rough construction, and others, this board was right for most building works. Although most circular saw blades usually have acceleration and corrosion is a key problem, but the Freud D0724A built with a robust non-stick coating. Anti-vibration equipment here provides an additional benefit.
- Durable, quick, and smooth cuts
- Anit-corrode and quality materials.
- Poor blade teeth.
This is one best circular saw blades that simplify the cutting process and also enhance circular saw performance.
- super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- non-stick permashield coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion - ideal for decks
- durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability and razor-sharp cuts
- laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
7. Concord Blades ACB0538T030HP
Concord Blades ACB538T030HP is the last on our list on this review. This is a great saw accessory with 80 ultra-sharp teeth and a slim 2.4 mm design. This Concord unit promises a major improvement in cutting efficiency.
You can cut through various materials easily with the fitted triple blade.
Given the negative angle of the handle and the thick plate on this 7 1/4-inch knife, achieving a quality finish on each piece is no longer a problem.
This blade is flexible and compatible with a wide variety of saws, not only circular but also central, table, and many others. Bear in mind that after a while, the blade can turn dull.
- Ideal for cutting nonferrous metal
- Ultra-sharp, hard titanium carbide
- Great versatility blade
- Not suitable for iron angle cut of 1/8 inch
Although this saw accessory is the last of this review, this does not mean the blade is less quality or durable. It is a great blade compare to some other blades available in the market.
- Tcg grind: triple chip grind allows for smooth cut on non ferrous and plastic items
- Ultra sharp, hard titanium carbide
- Ideal for cutting Non ferrous metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, bronze and more as well as plastics, Plexiglas, PVC,...
- Equipment Use with circular saw, miter saw, table saw, radial arm saw, etc.
There is a need to have a great and functional blade to get clean and accurate cuts. And several features define a quality, durable, and reliable blade.
Follow the guide below and learn how to select the best circular saw blades to suit your needs perfectly.
Consider the size of the blade
When you want to select any circular blade, there is a need for you to consider the right size for your saw. There is no way a small blade size can work on a big circular saw. You should consult the saw dealer about the compatible blade size for your circular saw.
There is no way you can purchase any saw that you know it wouldn’t work. So, if you need any saw, you should check their availability and their accessories. If you want to purchase your circular saw blade online via a shopping site, always make sure that there are spare parts in the catalog. Additionally, buying online is advantageous as you can search till you’re your preferable accessory.
Type of Work
What is the project type you want to use the saw blade for? Often, saws aren’t the same, so you should know that various blades are suitable for different materials. Be sure to select a blade specifically designed for a particular job, depending on the material you want to cut, whether it is wood, metal, concrete, or some other material. You will have to look out for the number of teeth because the higher the number, the quicker the blades can cut different materials!
The coating provides a protective layer to the blade against daily use. To protect them from rubber and friction, many manufacturers add different coatings. Also, selecting a blade with coatings is a good way to ensure that corrosion doesn’t accumulate over time. That means the blade will last longer with the coated duration and will continue with clean and clean cuts.
Although various blades have different types of teeth depending on the application, the quality of the teeth is extremely important. Always go for quality products when buying a blade. Even if you’re to spend the extra cash, it is better to get a better quality blade and the manageable one.
Choosing the best blade probably depends on many factors. Such considerations include what you want to use the blade for, your budget, teeth, saw quality, and durability.
We have tried to simplify your shopping process by giving you the 7 best 7 1/4 circular saw blades available on the market. All that remains is to set a target, assess your needs and desires, and choose the one for your saw.
No matter what you choose, keep in mind staying safe, and getting proper safety equipment.
- Best Circular Saw Blade For Cutting Aluminum
- Best Worm Drive Circular Saw
- Best Circular Saw Blade For Plywood
- Best Jig Saw Guide
- Best Folding Saw Guide
- Best Mini Circular Saw
- Best Budget Circular Saw
- Best Hand Saw Guide
- Best Corded Circular Saw
- Best Circular Saw Blade
- Best Compact Circular Saw
- Best Miter Saw Blade Guide
- Best Cordless Pole Saw Guide
- Best Miter Saw Guide